Thursday, June 19, 2008

SUPER SAVINGS!!!!!!!!

This week at Food Lion they have several things on sale so check it out here at The Centsible Sawyer's Blog. A big thanks to Denise for helping me further my blog knowledge too!!!! She is part of the Grocery Gathering, and for those of you that do not know about this click HERE , to find out more about it!!!! Chrissy and Kristin over at Becentsable, do a super job!!!!!!!!! And also to those who help contribute to it as well!!!!!! Okay now back to Food Lion:

They have huggies pull-ups for $9.49. BUT use Food Lions $1.50 coupon (click HERE) PLUS $2.00 coupon HERE, for a grand total of $5.99!!!!!!!!!! So, I am buying TWO!!!!!!!!

A special thanks to AFullCup and The Centsible Sawyer!!!!!!!!!!!! More savings to come. Also go to Pampers.com and register, I got a $2.00 off in the mail for their splashers and target has on of their coupons too, click here!!!!!

I would love to know if my blog is becoming more helpful to some, leave me feedback and let me know what you think!!!!

No comments: